Registration is now open – -Register Now!
Free event T-shirts extended one more day – April 1st.. Optional T-shirt for $13 available till April 7th. Day of event T-shirts – $18. Limited supply.
The Pennsylvania State Police Historical, Educational and Memorial Center – HEMC are pleased to present the 9th Annual Pennsylvania State Police Benefit Bicycle Ride – to be held on Saturday, April 26, 2014 in Hershey, Pennsylvania. The starting location is the same as last ride – Hershey Middle School. Please click here for driving direction and address to the starting point.
This unique bicycling event begins and ends in Hershey Pennsylvania, the town built on chocolate. Tucked in the rolling hills of Central Pennsylvania, the town of Hershey celebrated 100 years of sweet success in 2003! Here streetlights are shaped like HERSHEY’S KISSES chocolates and the air is filled with the same wonderful aroma. From world-class luxury to rustic camping, this idyllic escape offers the latest and greatest in hospitality. With accommodations, amenities, and activities in all flavors, a trip to Hershey is an easy treat! The ride will tour the picturesque Hershey area and the pastoral Lebanon Valley of Pennsylvania.
This event is open to the general public, and all bicycle riders
are welcome. Rain or shine. Helmets are required.
All proceeds go to support the PA State Police Historical, Educational & Memorial Center, a 501(c)3 non-profit organization working to preserve the history of the PA State Police from 1905 to present AND a wide variety of community service ride/run/walk projects around the Greater Central Pennsylvania area.
Ride registration fee includes:
- PSP Benefit Bike Ride t-shirt (must pre-register before April 1)
- Lunch for all pre-register riders,
- Well-marked roads,
- SAG & technical assistance
- Sunny weather (the staff reserve the right to change it based on Mother Nature mood swing).
- Flat to all type of “rollers” routes.
- Multiple loops available – 50 miles, 40 miles, 30 miles, 15 miles (2 options), 6.5 mile (family friendly ride). Ride individual loops, or combine for full century, metric century, or any other mileage you seek. We also have optional climbs.
If you have any questions or comments, please contact the event organizer – Hubert Sacilowski at email@example.com.